Procurement has developed guides that provide you with factors to consider when preparing to request a purchase. These guides will help you identify what the Procurement Team might need from you based on specific elements applicable to your purchase. To download a guide related one of the following types of purchases, click on its name below.
- Goods and Services
- Research and Development
- Electrical Equipment Procurement Guide for Researchers
- Human Subjects Related Procurements
- Intellectual Property Office (IPO) Subcontracting Guidelines (formerly known as Innovation and Partnership Office)
- Intra-University Transaction (IUT) Quick Guide
- Options for Filling Resource Needs