ePro is for purchasing items not available on eBuy or by using a PCard, such as:
- Items that require a Purchase Order
- All transactions over $25,000
- Purchases that require special approval
- Orders over PCard and eBuy purchase limits
ePro lets you create an electronic purchase request and then automatically manages the online workflow approval process in order to streamline your purchase. Once you (the Requester) enter a requisition, an approved Requisition Approver reviews it, checks for funds availability, and then routes the requisition back to us in Procurement so that we can create a Purchase Order.
To submit an order, download, print and complete the ePro Requisition Worksheet and hand it to a Requisition Preparer for processing. Please include applicable forms found in the table below. Click on the image below, or here, to access the table in full length.
Acquisition Preparation Matrix
The matrix is organized as follows:
- The first column lists various acquisition categories
- The subsequent column headings reference documents and preliminary information associated with acquisition requests
- Rows of the matrix indicate whether the referenced documents are needed by Procurement and/or other information is useful, if available; when submitting a requisition for the procurement category
To obtain authorized access as a Requisition Preparer, complete our online training course.
We are committed to providing professional and timely service to our customers. If you are new to ePro, need assistance in making a purchase, or are looking for training on the eProcurement system, we can help! See information on Master Agreements, Sole Sourcing and Competitive Sourcing, Purchasing Limit Requirements and Training and Resources.
Still can’t find what you are looking for? Contact us:
For questions regarding ePro, contact the Procurement Help Desk.
To best serve all the various Lab departments and divisions, Procurement has five teams to help you with ePro purchases. Get to know our Procurement teams here.